Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Zero and Infinity

  • 0/1 = zero; 1/0 = infinity
  • We are infinite when we are born and zero when we die. Can we be zero when we are alive and infinite when we are dead ?
  • Sometimes we think time doesn’t pass and sometimes we think years fly by so fast.
  • Sometimes we feel each thing around me is just for me and sometimes we feel each thing around me is just because of me.
  • When we go to Himalayas we feel we are so minuscule, when alone at home we feel ‘I am Himalaya’, ‘I’m the king.’
  • When my body is free of any pain I don’t feel it. It just exists. When there is toothache or any pain the whole existence just becomes pain.
  • The space between written words is zero and the words are infinite, the silence between the spoken words are zero and the sounds are infinite. Are the thoughts infinite and is there a zero between 2 thoughts ?
  • Husband is zero, wife is infinite ;)
  • Inhaling is becoming infinite, exhaling is becoming zero.
  • Sometimes we think everything is under my control and sometimes we feel there’s nothing that is under my control. Not even my voluntary decision to go and drink a glass of water.
  • I ‘think’ therefore I am OR I ‘think’ therefore I am not what I am ?
  • Sometimes I feel zero and infinity are poles apart but sometimes I feel they are just next to each other, merging in each other like 2 ends of a same circle.

Are zero and infinity really merging in each other ? Is there a clarity in duality ?

1 comment:

  1. interesting post!! I believe, zero and infinity also represents the known and unknown interchangeably.[!! again among infinite possibilities] It is possibly created by soul to satisfy itself - the play of what we call "mindset" at a given "time"!!

    ReplyDelete